This was Stockholm Furniture Fair 2024

7 March 2024

A few weeks has passed since Stockholm Furniture Fair and we’ve been given time to catch our breath and reflect over this year’s participation. We can only say that it once again has been an amazing experience to participate.

Our Sales Director Per Johan Ericson is over the moon.

– I’m happy to say that we found Stockholm Furniture Fair 2024 to be a big success! The post pandemic discussions have been putting a question mark to the traditional fair concepts but after completing the Stockholm Furniture Fair we could not be happier that we still have this venue. We had the opportunity to meet up with so many existing and new contacts, making this year’s fair one of our best SFF experiences to date!

We showcased our new collaboration hybrid table – Together Mini, that we’ve been developing together with Spectrum Arkitekter, which received a lot of positive attention. We aimed to present a piece of furniture to the market that will make a change in people’s work life in terms of being functional, aesthetically appealing and being suitable for several areas of use – the result of this is Together Mini (and the bigger version Together). A unique and innovative multifunctional solution for individual work with the ability to quickly switch into gathering for meetings; physical, digital and hybrid, or simply for some group work together.

Ulf Almfeldt, one of the architects behind Together (Mini), says that Together Mini is a response to the market’s demand for work stations where individual work can easily be combined with group work. Furthermore, he points out that according to Leesman 62% of our working time is spent on individual work. The remaining 38% is used for some form of collaboration. Therefore, there should be more investments in, and a bigger focus on work stations for individual work that function optimally, promotes well-being and are aesthetically pleasing.

– Together Mini is a piece of furniture that is the answer to all these wishes, Ulf emphasizes.

Another fantastic outcome of our collaboration with Spectrum Arkitekter, Boomerang, drew attention with its tiltable table top, especially with the added whiteboard function. Visitors to our stand saw the value in being able to use the whiteboard in different ways i.e scribbling together during group activities, using while presenting something, or making own personal notes.

We also mean that Boomerang is a perfect table for workplaces that need to be able to easily refurnish and use the office space in different ways. Thanks to the tiltable table top and the addable wheels this is possible.

The Kvadrat Really textile board was another enhancing element to our stand this year. Not only shining a light on the importance of reusing and sustainably sourcing, the textile board itself is a fantastic material aesthetically and gave our Coinz Station and our R5Nxt a completely new and exciting expression.

Our popular trusty R6 Work.Station also got a new expression in line with the colours of the fair stand. With its clear straight lines and a table top with a solid aluminum core, it gave a sense of daring to take up space and being proud of it. And if you ask us – it took the place it so much deserves.

With that said we are now leaving  Stockholm Furniture Fair 2024 behind us and looking ahead to a spring full of exciting projects collaborations.

Stockholm Furniture Fair 2024